DISTORDER is a stereo distortion effect based on an unusual and secret concept ;)
Originally designed for basses, it seems good too to shape other sound with a soft and warm colour.
A feedback leveller with an analog ballistic ending the chain to refine the incoming signal .
Bonus : An EQ and a stereo field adjustment are availlable. Recommended to be used with dynamic
and low frequencies signals.
Last addition / fix / modification :
- minor fixes
- input GAIN removed
- EQ added
DESCRIPTION / FEATURES
- DRY / WET : balance between the original and the shaped signal
- DIST : Distortion amount
- HRMNC : Harmonic booster.
- ATTACK : Attack time (ms)
- RELEASE : Release time (ms)
- AMOUNT : amount of feedback gain control
- RESP : Response curve.
- EQ : enhance or attenuate selected frequency.
- WIDTH : Control the Stereo width. On left automaticly switch to mono.
- ON : LED indicator when the effect is on-line.
- GAIN : adjust the final output.