MadRing is a ring modulator and a tone generator.
Essentialy based on 8 VCO and 2 noises generator,
a large matrix allow many combinations to shape or generate your own sound.
Last addition / fix / modification :
- Automation fix
- Some automation label renamed.
- nanosynth added and complete TONE
Download here the latest version
COMMON INFORMATION [+]
- re-synchronise all the oscillators phases
(automaticly done when changing preset)
- SPEED : 3 speed mode :
BPM, BPM Host, Hz (the "hints" on text field indicate time in ms)
- PHASE : +-90°
- DNST : Density of grain
- SMTH : Smooth (none, soft, hard)
- STEPS : fine to coarse steps
- NST : DENSITY or Speed (Hz)
- MD / PARAM:
- NOISE / PARAM = smooth
- S&H / PARAM = smooth
- SPRING / PARAM = Hz modulated by DNST
- Follow the incomming signal
- Hz / Q / mon : BPF filter
- ATCK / REL : envelope folower, time setting (ms)
- TRIM : adjust the output signal
- There is a special destination called NODE.
NODE allow to stack more than one source
and can be adjusted through the NODE LEVEL.
Useful to extend the MATRIX capabilities.
- Hz : 8KHz, can be overiden trough the text field up to 16Khz
- LEVEL : negative or positive
- Hz : Frequency global shift
- % : Frequency global shift
- SHAPE : 0=sine, CCW=SAW, CW=SQUARE, set harmonics number
- WIDTH : channels phase shifting
TONE / nanoSynth :
nanoSynth is a very small monophonic synth
- SHAPE : 0=sine, CCW=SAW, CW=SQUARE
- MD : MODE : TONE or nanoSynth selection mode
- TUNE : Following MD, Hz or Octave
- GLIDE : only available in nanoSynth mode
- D/W : DRY / WET, to disable set on left the knob
- MD : MODE LPF, HPF, BPF
- dB : 12 or 24
- NPUT : adjust the external audio signal incomming.
More than 100% introduce a "special" distorsion.
- D/W : DRY / WET
- ON : LED indicator when the VST running